We’re here to serve you
What we offer
Spero Medical offers various services to help both men and women in need. We are committed to providing the very best of care to those we serve in the community. Our services include:
- Pregnancy testing
- We offer medically verified pregnancy testing to determine if you are indeed pregnant. This is offered at no cost to you!
- Pregnancy and abortion alternatives education
- Sexual integrity and heathy boundaries education
- Friendship, emotional, and spiritual support:
- In need of community and support? We are here for you!
- Assistance in receiving medical care and housing
- Everyone deserves a safe place to live and medical care. We would be happy to help you find the housing and care you need.
- Maternity and baby clothes, nursery furniture, baby accessories, and diapers
- Prenatal, infant care, and parenting information
- “Mommy Bucks – Earn While You Learn” Program
- Post-abortion counseling
- If you have had an abortion, there is hope and healing for you. Contact us today to learn more about post-abortion healing services.
- “The Quest for Authentic Manhood” (men counseling men)
- Counseling is for men, too! We are here to help you find authentic manhood in a supportive, caring environment.
- Assistance with obtaining adoption information
- Interested in adoption but unsure of where to begin? Spero Medical can help you find the resources you need.
If there is something on this list you do not see but are interested in receiving, please contact us. We’d be happy to help you find the referrals and information you need to be healthy and successful!
A quick guide to your appointment:
On our “Contact Us” page, you will be able to reach out to schedule an appointment. We also accept walk-ins based on availability. All of our appointments are free and confidential, so you can be sure that your information will be valued and protected. We also provide all of our services in a safe, welcoming environment.
Ultrasounds You may have heard of ultrasounds before and are wondering what they entail. Ultrasounds produce ultrasonic sounds that create images on a screen and can tell providers essential details about the human body. They can be used to identify and diagnose a variety of conditions. Why Do I Need An Ultrasound? Getting an ultrasoundlearn more
Protect Your Future Reproductive Health STD/STI testing is one of the best ways to identify reproductive health issues and ensure you are safe for years. Various treatment options are available to those with STD/STIs, and staying on top of testing will help you stay informed. What is an STD/STI? STD/STIs (sexually transmitted diseases/sexually transmitted infections)learn more